About South Orange County Physical Therapy
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR PATIENTS
- Treatment therapies that promote optimal physical and functional well being, improve mobility, relieve pain, and promote overall health and fitness.
- Respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
- Outstanding care and attention.
- Excellence in understanding your need for physical therapy services.
- Individual programs designed to achieve your physical therapy goals.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR REFERRING PHYSICIANS
- Treatment protocols that are in compliance with your recommendations.
- Highly trained, clinically competent and experienced professionals dedicated to customer service and who believe in professional and self-development.
- Coordinated and timely communication.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- A working environment that fosters professional and personal development.
- A team oriented environment that values and promotes continuing education.
OUR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
- To help our patients’ needs, we do accept PPOs, Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, Auto Insurance (not third party liens), Memorial Care (HMO) and Monarch (Pelvic Only). In the absence of insurance coverage, we do have an affordable cash program for our services.