At South Orange County Physical Therapy, our goal is to optimize your level of activity and function to help you live a better quality of life. A typical treatment program at our clinic includes:
- Initial Evaluation by you physical therapist to better understand your condition and uncover what may be at the root of your pain or dysfunction.
- Specific Treatment Plan of Care to help you progress through your recovery goals
- Hands-on manual therapy, therapeutic exercise program, and appropriate modalities to help you overcome/improve your injury/condition.
- Timely communication with your physician or surgeon
- Appropriate health and wellness referrals for complementary/continued care to prevent re-injury and improve your overall health, wellness and quality of life